Our goal is to provide social dance instruction for children in a positive, friendly, and fun atmosphere. We believe this type of instruction builds self-esteem and confidence. Through partnered Ballroom Dance movement, children learn mutual respect and social skills useful throughout their lives.
Why is this program so valuable?
- The most significant lesson plan of the program teaches students the importance of RESPECT for self, for classmates, for teachers, and their surroundings.
- Students learn SOCIAL AWARENESS SKILLS that are useful throughout their lives.
- Ballroom dance is an AGE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITY for both boys and girls to enjoy together and is fun, active, and healthy for the mind and body.
- The curriculum includes an ARTS IN EDUCATION movement experience supported by the dance education system.
- The program provides a TEAM EXPERIENCE that helps build team camaraderie and self-esteem.